The Audio Toys.
Digital recording on hard drive CF or SD.
I still read quarter inch tape (15/16 - 15 ips).
Burn CDs and DVDs
MD and Hi-MDs
Cassettes - including Court Reporter 4 track slow speed.
Micro-Cassettes- Mini Cassette
and can even play records (the original hard disc). (Up to 16 inch ETs)
- Neuman U-87
- Sanken CS-1
- Sennheiser MKH 30, 40, 50, 416
- Rode NG1
- AKG 414 and 451
- EV 320 (newest version of the RE20)
- Sennheiser, Shure, EV, Audio Technica and more.
- Heil Classic, PR-30 and PR-4
- Oktava MK012-MSP
- Urei 1176s and LA4s
- Urei Little Dipper
- dbx 900 Rack - dS, compressors, gates, eq.
- Special Effects, Reverbs, Pitch Shift
Location Recording Equipment
Two - Telos One Telephone Hybrids
DSL Connected / FTP
- Sound Devices 702 Recorder
- Sound Devices 744T Recorder
- Sound Devices 442 Mixer
- Sound Devices Mix Pre-D
- Tascam 680 - 6/8 Track Recorder
- Fostex FR2 Recorder
- Marantz 671, 670 Recorders
- Olympus LS-10 Recorder
- PSC MU A+ Field Mixer
- Senheiser G2 Wireless
- Several Larger Mixers for non run and gun work.